The Saturday Art Career Workshops for High School Sophomores and Juniors brings New York City art students together with design professionals who share their expertise and career experiences with the students through three Saturdays of interactive workshops. This free program is provided for New York City public high school art students through sponsorship by The One Club for Creativity in collaboration with The School Art League, and the New York City Department of Education.
This spring we are back in person.
All sessions will be held at The One Club for Creativity located in the Hudson Yards area of the West Side in Manhattan.
As always, the series offers public high school sophomores and juniors the extraordinary opportunity to:
● Meet and study with highly successful professionals in the field of Graphic and Advertising Design
● Work on projects created by prominent art directors and designers
● Learn about career development and opportunities in graphic design and visual arts
● Participate in a FREE program with other New York City visual arts students
● Become eligible for the One Club/School Art League $1000 Award for a graduating senior.
Workshops are held Saturdays: April 15, April 29, and May 6 from 9:30AM to 3:30PM, with doors opening for breakfast at 9:00AM.
Lunch is provided.
All art materials are supplied at the workshop.
Enrollment is limited to 40 students.
Refer to the following attachments for a detailed description and the application guidelines.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
READ THROUGH WHAT THE APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please apply early.
Applications received after Friday, March 31 will be considered only if space is available.